They say your diet and the food that you eat makes you what you are, and it is so true because if you are following a proper plan you are healthy and if not then one can see that in your flab.
It is important that you understand the difference between the Good Food and the Bad Food which can be the reason for your obesity. We will share some secret weight loss ingredients you can follow and add in your diet to lose weight quickly.
If you are sick and tired of choosing the wrong ingredients we will tell you what are the “Don’t pick” and the “Do pick” items you must add to your cart next time you go to the store. This will help you prepare Healthy recipes for you and your family as well.
So here the little list that we have prepared for you to understand the art of picking the healthy and ditching the odd ones out:
Do Pick: Best Food for Weight Loss ..
- Veggies- Making vegetables the largest portion of your lunch boosts your lunch’s total nutrition so it is important to add the much needed fiber to your diet.
- Green and leafy vegetables are a ‘Big hit’ so always move your cart to the green section and fill it the seasonal vegetables. Make salads, eat them raw, cook them in a low calorie recipe and enjoy their benefits.
- Lean protein- Now this is protein at its best and healthiest for because you don’t want too much of protein but you still want the amount that helps you stay active. The most commonly found ingredients can be; tofu, fish, chicken or beans. You can put any of these in the right proportion to your meal and get the best out of your meals.
- Whole wheat bread- This is something many of us know but we hardly follow it, this bread is wonder bread that will help you trim your most hated, belly fat. In place of refine white bread choose the brown bread as it has the goodness of wheat and potential to help you maintain your body fat. Aim for at least three servings of whole- wheat grains in a day. Few other ingredients can be: whole-grain cereal, oats, bulgur, quinoa and brown rice.
- Mushrooms- This umbrella like soft and creative ingredient is easily available in the market and you can create various recipes from it. We suggest mushrooms because according to latest research; when people ate mushroom-based entrees, they felt just as satisfied as when they’d eaten those same dishes made with beef. So, in a way it can be a great substitute to any high calorie non- vegetarian ingredient.
- Eggs- Dieters who eat eggs in the breakfast feel fuller for a longer time than those who eat any other high calorie stuff. Eggs can be put in a salad and you can also eat them with your whole grain bread which will make it a super fulfilling and low calorie breakfast.
- Other common ingredients and names that you can try are; apples, hot pepper, plain almonds, refreshing teas and a lot more.
- Products with added sugar- Juices, drinks, ketchups and all the other stored products that are tasty are also high on sugar content.
- To store them for a longer period of time many preservatives are used. Sugar gives you the most stubborn fat and the worst part is that sugar cravings also come handy with these products.
- After some point of time it becomes nearly impossible to get rid of the sugar cravings. So keep this on the top of your check list.
- Trans fats- also known as “hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated” fats, are unsaturated fats that have been chemically modified to increase shelf-life and make them solid at room temperature.
- This process requires hydrogen gas, high pressure and is very disgusting. It is baffling that anyone ever thought these nasty, industrially produced fats would be suitable for human consumption.
- Artificial Sweeteners- Even if the package reads; Calorie Free it can still harm you and your system. Consumption of artificial sweeteners shows consistent and strong associations with preterm delivery and various diseases like metabolic syndrome, obesity and type II diabetes.
So I hope you will learn from our article Reduce weight by eating healthy food.To know more on weight loss you may read our article Venus factor.