Summary – In this Post Know all about Green tea, Rose tea, Oolong tea, Bilberry tea,Star anise tea and Peppermint tea.
Overweight and obese people understand the need to find a way which is effective and highly beneficial for them in reducing the extra fat.
How about drinking a tasty drink and getting rid of the fat? Now a days you will find teas that will help you burn fat and find a solution to various health problems.
Already known as an effective way to heal dental issues, arthritis, strokes, and various other diseases.
There are teas that play a vital role in speeding up your digestion and reduce bad cholesterol.
Teas that can assist in managing your weight and those who come with other beneficial properties topped up with great taste, have become an integral part of daily diet.
There are various kinds of teas that can be picked and here is the lesser known and effective list of the best names around you:
- Star anise tea: Native to China this fruit of an evergreen tree can be very helpful in healing the digestion issues that arise from time to time. Poor digestion is a common cause of poor health and abnormal weight gain.
- By steeping a whole pod in one cup of hot water for over 10 minutes you can drink this tea whenever you feel any digestion trouble.
- When an upset stomach occurs sip on this tea slowly and see the benefits of this effective tea. It promotes good digestion and when the digestion is proper the body functions properly.
- Peppermint tea: Everyone is aware of peppermint and its flavour because you find it in most of the gums and candies as well.
- Now this amazing flavor controls what you eat.If you like peppermint tea then try and rotate that with a green tea drink as both speed up digestion and thus help you burn more calories. The light and refreshing tea made by this ingredient can be drunk either hot or chilled. It is refreshing and to prepare the tea, take a tablespoon of fresh or dried leaves and add them to boiling water and let it steep for four to five minutes. Strain and add honey, if needed.
- Green tea: The latest studies and research done for the benefits of green tea say that the chemical EGCG which is found in green tea, speeds up the metabolism of body. You are able to lose those extra Kilos by consuming this wonder tea.
- It can burn around 70 calories a day and with a maintained diet these 70 Calories can be all that you need to burn to get back in shape.
- Green tea is very common and is loved by people all around the world, they know and they love it for its mild yet effective flavours. Any drink that can build your metabolism possibly could be the best choice for you to speed up your slimming process without extra efforts.
- Rose tea: Made by mixing fresh roses and bud of the tree the rose flavour is certainly one of the oldest flavoured teas available.
- Rose has cooling, refreshing and soothing properties and the fragrance is certainly worth. The major therapeutic effect has a positive impact on the people who consume it on daily basis.
- Apart from the clearing toxin benefits it also beautifies the skin. A body that is healthy and fit is able to burn fat and create a better metabolism and the tea also prevents constipation and helps one lose weight.
- The rose tea contains vitamins A, B3, C, D and E and is known to act against infections.
Oolong tea: This tea guards against obesity, research reveals that oolong, a semi-fermented tea may have a stronger effect than even green tea. It promotes fat burning is said to help reduce cholesterol and the concentration of fat in the body.About two cups per day is recommended. Steep oolong tea anywhere from 30 seconds to five minutes, for a more full-bodied cup and this tea will show its magical properties by burning the stubborn fat you have to deal with.
- Bilberry Tea- Bilberry is a black grape like fruit slightly different in shape and certainly different in properties as the tea made by this fruit can help balance sugar levels in your body and reducing the sugar cravings.
- Sugar and related products are said to affect the normal weight in a drastic manner and people tend to overdo when it comes to sugary foods.
- This tea will help you mold your cravings for sugar in a positive manner directly affecting your urge to consume it, you can easily find this tea as the high demand has made it a common choice.
Each tea has its own special benefit, but just the act of drinking tea can be good for you, too: when you’re on a diet, you want to ensure that you definitely get those eight cups of water per day.
Caffeine-free teas can be highly beneficial as they give you a feeling of fullness and help you keep your diet on the right track. Whole milk, high creamers and refined sugars must be avoided and that will certainly help you keep your weight maintained.
Drink these amazing and refreshing teas and stay lively and happy! Also check our latest article – How to lose weight fast using herbs?